In February and early-March the University of Charleston School of Pharmacy hosted a six-part Radio Blog Talk Series on Medication Safety and Adherence in partnership with Forest of the Rain Productions.
The programs were held every Wednesday from 8:30pm-9:30pm EST, February 1-March 8, 2017 and featured our students, faculty, staff and community partners. Information about medication adherence was shared in addition to discussion regarding our community efforts to promote medication safety education and training.
Topics of discussion included:
- February 1-Introduction to the Script Your Future Medication Adherence Challenge
- February 8-Generation Rx: Prescription Safety Education in Partnership with Kanawha County Schools and the University of Charleston School of Pharmacy
- February 15-Proper Medication Disposal
- February 22-The Nationwide Drug Epidemic and the Role of Medication Adherence
- March 1-Medication Adherence and Safety: Focus on DEA 360 Strategy
- March 8-Disease Management and Medication Adherence
All shows were recorded for rebroadcast and can be access at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ptlsafemedicationuse